Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's Here, It's Here!

First Reprodepot order

My first ever order from Reprodepot, courtesy of a gift certificate I received from my sister for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I've wanted to buy something from there for ages!

In addition to my two fabrics, I got two lots of ribbon- cute Japanese 'seamstress' linen ribbon, and the little mushroom, plus these buttons- I love the fly buttons so much, i'm going to buy a few more and use them on a shirt I have planned.

Buttons & ribbons

Here's a couple of close-ups of the fabrics. I was thinking about using the Etsuko labybug as a coat lining, but it is not quite slippery enough, so maybe a a shopping bag.

Buggy Fabric

This starburst fabric reminds me of a 60's summer dress my grandmother would wear (or cover her lawn chairs with). I was originally thinking a bag as well, but now I see it, maybe an apron?? Although it would look quite good as a very retro Amy Butler Weekender, don't you think?

Flowerbursts

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is all so so yummy! I can't wait to see the finished items although I'd also be happy just looking and imagining and enjoying for quite a while.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well? I'm waiting? what have you made with it :))

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home