Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sink Pirate...

Here's the finished skull dishcloth:

Sink Pirate

I used Peaches & Creme cotton in ecru, and modified a chart for the sweater in SnB Happy Hooker, winged it on the stitch count. I think it is the perfect size, although knitting it was a little tough on the hands, as I used #3 needles. I think the recommended size is #7 or #8 for that yarn, so things got a little tight! Anyway, he's off to rule someone else's sink...but I've enough cotton left over to make another one for myself. Every sink should have one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knit Witch said...

He's great. You are very clever, modifying patterns etc.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home