Sunday, August 13, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Finally, I have finished all the actual knitting for Napramach, and all that remains is the weaving in of the [many!] ends. I'm hoping to do that today and tomorrow night, and then block it. I'm excited, because I had told myself that I couldn't begin another project (or even pick up an in progress one) until this one was done. So, now I can look at my list of ideas and sink my teeth into something else. (No photos until it is pinned out)

This weekend has been great- yesterday I went to see Strangers with Candy, which was hilarious. Amy Sedaris is absolutely brilliant. Oh how I would have loved to work on costume for that show. After the movie we went shopping, and I picked up a few things at Village Thrift. I'll save them for their own posts, except for this:

Soul of Spain Album Cover

I think I've mentioned that I am on a bit of a yellow kick at the moment, which is very strange for me. Anyway, I was browsing through all the records and this one really caught my eye. 45c. I'm going to put it up on the shelf above my craft desk.

Today I've had a lazy morning, watched the season 2 finale of Project Runway, and am about to head out to return library books, videos and take care of some general odds & ends.

Hope your weekend was great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmm yes yellow does surprise me - for you. But it is such a wonderful colour - to me it epitomises warmth and brightness. It's great just to give into these phases and explore them and let them run their course. You musn't fight or resist them in any way.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home