Monday, February 06, 2006

Olympic Project

Almost two years ago I bought the book Folk Bags, with an eye to making Napramach. I have been looking for a new project to give me a bit of a challenge, and when I read about Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics, I thought it would be the perfect chance to finallly give it a go. Hopefully if all goes well it will be someone's birthday present this year. Here is the picture from the book, and some of the yarn.

Napramach


Many of the colours are discontinued, but I've managed to put the full set together a ball or two at a time. I'm swatching tonight, so I'm ready to go when the flame is lit on Friday...I can't wait to start!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - you've entered in the marathon event!! I love the colours and pattern.

By the way the yarn for the crochet rug was retrieved from my stash archives and was Target yarn. I love the colours.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home