Monday, February 06, 2006

Housekeeping

Obviously, it has been a while since I've posted. To be honest, I really go hot and cold on the blog idea. I read a handful of blogs on a regular basis, but when it comes to my own, I find the idea quite strange. I know people have written about the ego of blogs before, so won't go into it. In any case, I will be updating regularly for the next couple of weeks, due to Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. But first, some housekeeping.

Looking at the sidebar to see what I could update...really, only the regia socks are finished:

Regia Socks...

I completed half the collar for karis, but then decided I couldn't handle it, so it has been languishing in the basket ever since. recently, I have been inspired to try again/continue.

I'm about 15 shades into the 100 shades I need for the paper lanterns from AlterKnits.

I have had one false start on the Loop-d-Loop paisley carpet bag.

I'm one mitten short of a pair for a friend.

I've knit one swatch for the master knitting course.

The Diana beaded evening bag looks exactly as it did about 8 months ago.

I've a new spindle and rovings ready to try spinning for the first time ever...(why finish anything when I can start something new altogether??)

The list goes on. Maybe restarting the blog and the Knitting Olympics will get me going again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home