Saturday, March 26, 2005

They Really Do Multiply!

A while ago I made a bunny using Kate Gilbert's pattern (link in sidebar), and since then, have been seeing patterns and bunny inspiration everywhere. It's a fitting day to post the two new additions:

New Additions

First up, Little Rabbit, from the Debbie Bliss book Toy Knits. I used a 4 ply with US#1 needles, and he prefers a cravat rather than a sweater.

I'm late, I'm late...luckily he made it just in time for the photo shoot!

I'm late, I'm late...

Little Rabbit


Secondly, HeartStrings Fiber Arts Rabbit. A great pattern, especially for kids- so quick and easy, but very clever...just a 6" square, + ears. This reminds me of the marshmallow rabbits we made at Easter when I was growing up! This was a boucle & eyelash yarn held together.

Square Bunny

And the gang all together...

Bunny Family Album

I can't wait to see all the other rabbit interpretations...HAPPY SPRING! (I know it's out there, somewhere)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missy looks comfy all wraped up in wool
love from Bridgie Boo!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I showed the girls your blog yesterday and they were really excited. They both left messages for you but it looks like only Bridget's made it. I had shown them all the photos of Missy under your throw rug and theyt all thought she was so cute so Bridgie's comment is referring to Missy.

Love all the bunnies - I'm waiting for the photo entitled "where's Pange" and we might just see a nose peeking out from under a menagerie mountain of knitted toys....

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home