Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Menagerie Grows...

At first he was a little coy...

Llama Headshot

but after a few minutes in front of the camera, he was posing like a pro...

Llama Full Body

I'm not sure why I am so keen on knitting toys at the moment, as I was never really into stuffed animals per se, I had a couple of favourites as a child, and that was it. I do really enjoy knitting them, I guess because they are small, and fairly quick to finish, plus, in the patterns I've tried so far, I've learnt at least one new technique or skill with each of them I also love how they come to life with the face, and you never really know what their personality will be like until their face is sewn on.

The pattern is a fiber trends pattern, which can be found here. I mail ordered mine from the Acorn Street Shop. I have purchased from them a few times, and they are so helpful and very quick.

On other knitting news, I have restarted Karis, who is now growing slowly but steadily, and I received my yarn for clapotis...HOWEVER, I am not allowing myself to start on that until I have finished the ruffle/spiral scarf, which will hopefully be early next week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home