Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Llama Bathtime...

It is freezing here at the moment, so the llama jumped (or would have, if he was not an inanimate object) at the opportunity for a hot bath...here he is in the kitchen sink last night (apologies for out of focus shot- my teeth must have been chattering!).

Llama Bath 2

I picked up the washboard for $9 at a hardware store. It is fantastic for felting- so much quicker and less hassle than the washing machine in my building (not to mention, no quarters required). He is now dry after a night hanging out on the radiator taunting the cat, and is looking very dapper, just waiting to be stuffed and bestowed with speech & sight capabilities.

Karis is inching along at the moment, still on the collar section. Hang on, who am I kidding? She has come to a complete halt, as I have dropped a stitch and am reluctant to go back and rip a couple of rows. I always have a terrible time trying to get eveything back on the needle correctly when you are dealing with so many yarn overs and k2tog, be they through front or back loops. Sooooo, what to do? Something else of course....I am the queen of avoidance. Ages ago I bought some blue sky alpacas organic cotton. It is so soft, and I love that the colours are as the cotton is grown- no dye at all. Anyway, have crocheted these face cloths from the Interweave crochet edition. Quick & easy, and will make a good housewarming gift:

Face Washers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

missy is gorgeous wrapped up and i like llama bathtime
love georgie girl

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missy is gorgeous wrapped up and i like llama bathtime
love georgie girl

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home