Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I've Been Thinking About It....

Oh my goodness- I did it. I finally bought a blocking board. I’ve been thinking about it for ages, as using my bed doesn’t cut it (I don’t have a spare bed, and as much as I love knitting, I draw the line at sleeping with a project while it blocks) and until recently had a hardwood floor. The couch is out of the question as my cat is drawn to damp yarn, for some reason, and likes to lie ALL OVER IT. My poor Maki scarf never got a proper blocking, and could do with one. Plus, I have a number of projects on the go at the moment that will need some serious blocking. I found the large Sew E-Z board on sale at Guardian for only $45, so finally bit the bullet and did it. I should have it just in time to pin out my current project (the poor neglected Olympic Project)…more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home