Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's Here!

Look what arrived in the post on Monday:

Sew EZ Arrived

Yay!! A real blocking board. I got the large SEW EZ board direct from Guardian . Also, on the same day, my package from West Elm containing my new candlestick. I'm using this candlestick as the inspiration for the feel and colours in my craft 'room' [read 'small nook']. When I was at Ikea picking up the desk, I also bought a set of sheets for $9.99. I really like the design and colour, and am going to use the sheet fabric as part of the decor in the room. Here it all is together:

SEW EZ

I am planning on a luxurious WHOLE DAY at home this coming Sunday, and will be hopefully doing some sewing and getting the craft room ready for crafting. I started a list of everything to be done...curtains, sewing machione cover, cushion, shelves, cover boxes, make cotton reel holder...just for starters... a busy day coming up! (Not to mention blocking everything and anything in sight...if the cat is smart, she'll stay out of the way!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was only saying the other day I have never blocked a thing in my life. Don't you just need to iron a garment?

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home