Monday, September 11, 2006

Progress....

Here's the progress so far on 'Project Acrylic':

K1 Cardi

Maybe I shouldn't call it that- not really giving it a head start at all, am I? I'm, ready to start the armhole shaping on the back. I've also just finished one side panel, which I had to start while I was awaiting adjudication from the officials on a pattern question. Not quite as much knitting as I would have liked this past week, but hopefully I'll make a dent this week.

and just for something fun...pick the odd one out in my nearly still life....

Nearly still life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm if it's any consolation it doesn't look one bit acrylic in the photo....
and picture no 2...I think it's the elephant picture 'cos you can play with everything else :))

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home