Sunday, September 24, 2006

More progress...

Too long between posts at the moment...I guess that's what happens when you've only one project on the go. I've only fairly boring progress to show. I've finished the back and both side panels. I'd also made a good dent in the left front, although I've decided to start again on that one, as I miscalculated the decreases on the ribbing. I kept knitting because I thought I'd just compensate during the stockign stitch to the armhole decrease. But, I decided the next day that I'd be better off just starting again- I wasn't sure I could make the same miscalculations on the right front...anyway, here it is:

K1 Progress....

Other than that, not much else being achieved craft-wise here at the moment. The weather has turned a little colder here, so I've gotten the gourds out a little early. Here they are, along with this weekend's sole purchase...some vintage ribbon.

Owls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the miscalculation wasn't the result of expert input from a certain purthknitwitch! eeek. Love the owls - they complement the gourds for this time of the year!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home